A drive Luxury air conditioned a car and fully customized together with our professional guides and rangers will be your off-road limousine through spice plantations, historic sites and untouched rain forest.
Sheltered by majestic giant trees and wild orchids, on the pure cool water of the silent emerald lake, deep in the mountain tropical rain forest, our wonderful and unique Balinese Tea House on the top of Twin Lake make… your Tea-Coffee break in the magical sounds of the nature.
In the millenary rain forest of Danau Tamblingan and Danau Buyan, the most charming lakes in Bali, you will explore highland Lake Reserve Cruising on slowly paddled traditional wooden canoes, visiting ancient temples, hearing the legend of the Aga gold.
Sight Seeing of Rice Terrace
Unbeaten, rural and spectacular tracks will lead you to the island’s oldest hand worked rice field terraces sculpting the entire valley. traditional villages along the road, cooler air, coffee and clove plantations take place.
We are now crossing the 1,400 meters of volcanic. Bratan Lake with the marvelous Ulun Danu Temple, the scenic shining water of Buyan Lake and the astonishing wild beauty of Tamblingan Lake. Nothing here has changed for thousand years.
International and traditional Asiatic Culinary delights and mountain coffee served with cognac a first class all-inclusive service high on the splendid and holy Balinese mountains. Let’s Joint with highlands safari Bali so recommended.
Take a private tour in a Land Rover classic car through Kintamani and learn about the biggest of Batur lava eruptions
Feel like you are in different planet when you visit Lava Ball Point
Be surrounded by world famous black Lava formations and witness the extraordinary view of an active volcano
Complete your day with lunch and a long soak in the healing waters of Batur Natural Hot Spring
On the back will visit Penglipuran Traditional village
- Hotel transfer
- Private tour guide/driver
- Entrance Fees
- 4WD Land Rover
- Canoing on the lake
- Off road
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
• It is recommended for you to wear comfortable clothing with a warm jacket, sturdy walking shoes or sport shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and hat
• Do not forget to bring a change of clothes and swim wear for the hot springs.
• This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
• Hotel transfer covers Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu and Ubud areas
• Please note, there is an extra charge if your pick-up location is in the Uluwatu IDR200k, Sidemen 300k, Candidasa 300k, Amed IDR400k, Tanah lot 300k, North Bali IDR400k areas. This charge is per person and should be paid directly to your driver.