Besakih Mother Temple and Lempuyang’s Gates of Heaven Tour
Following a pick-up from your hotel, you will head to the majestic Lempuyang Temple in the eastern part of Bali. Along the way, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breathtaking mountains. There is a reason why this temple is known as the Gateway to Heaven. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your own private guide will not only snap cool shots for you but also will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. //Besakih Mother Temple and Lempuyang’s Gates of Heaven Tour
You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning.
After visiting the water palace, you will then enjoy scrumptious buffet lunch overlooking Mount Agung, Telaga Waja river, and the rice fields. When you are finished, make your way to the biggest temple in Bali, Pura Besakih. It is the most important, the largest and the holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, and one of a series of Balinese temples. It is also well-known as the mother temple of Bali. The temple miraculously survived the catastrophic volcanic eruption of 1963. Join this unique tour and learn more about the history from your guide.
- Visit Besakih Temple, known as the mother temple of Bali
- Admire the ancient Gateway to Heaven at Lempuyang Temple and snap some magical photos
- Visit Tirta Gangga, the most beautiful former royal water palace in eastern Bali
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch while overlooking the river, mountain and rice field
- Private tour guide
- Return hotel transfer
- All entrance fees
Know before you go
- Please remember to wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs due to the temple visit
- Good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple
- Add-on a photographer to your tour and receive all of your photo files instantly in your device and also 10 edited photos
- Personal Expenses of Yours