Mount Batur Trekking and Hot Springs. On this 8-hour journey you’ll arrive at Mount Batur by 03:30. Head up the mountain along a less-crowded hiking trail that follows the volcano’s eastern slope.
During the ascent, you’ll trek along a 3-kilometer-long trail. The trail is of moderate difficulty, and passes through lush tropical jungles. //Mount Batur Trekking and Hot Springs
On reaching the top you’ll enjoy breakfast cooked by steam from the volcano. Sip hot tea or coffee at leisure while watching the magical sunrise.
Afterwards, your trek continues to the main crater rim of the volcano, at 1,717 meters above sea level.
Take a different route down the mountain, starting from the southwestern crater rim. The journey ends with a chance to soak in the crystal-clear waters of a hot spring to soothe away any aches and pains you may have.
- Marvel at a magical sunrise from Mount Batur
- Enjoy breakfast cooked by volcanic steam
- Relax in the hot springs and soothe your sore muscles
- Get picked up from anywhere in Bali with a private transfer
- Pick up time 1:30 AM
- Hotel transfers by air-conditioned van
- All necessary hiking gear (warm jacket, hiking poles, backpack and headlamp)
- Mineral water
- Experienced, private local guide