Bali Charter Boat And Snorkeling With Manta Rays. You can charter a speedboat from Bali for an unforgettable Manta Point snorkeling adventure. Explore the stunning underwater world and swim alongside graceful manta rays. Secure your private speedboat charter now for an exclusive experience!
Chartering a boat and going to Nusa Penida for snorkeling or relaxation activities is a fantastic idea. Starting with pick-up at your hotel, you’ll immediately transfer to the Sanur boat port for meeting service and administration. Embark on your Manta Point snorkeling adventure with ease. Once you’re ready, you’ll set sail on a private speedboat with a knowledgeable captain and a skilled snorkeling guide, ensuring a safe and exciting experience. Get ready for an incredible journey!
From Sanur’s departure point, you’ll go straight to the Manta Point snorkeling area to swim with manta rays. You’ll also witness the beauty of coral reefs and colorful fish at three other snorkeling spots, such as Cristal Bay, Gamat Bay, and Mangrove Point. You’ll get off the boat for a while to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant by the beach in Nusa Penida. In the end, you’ll return to Sanur, Bali, to head back to the hotel.
So, why wait? Charter a speedboat now for an unforgettable Manta Point snorkeling adventure and explore the breathtaking underwater world of Bali!
- Pick-up and drop-off hotel
- Speed boat and captain
- Snorkeling gears
- 21% government tax
- English-speaking guide
- Have lunch at a local restaurant or on the boat
- Mineral water in the boat
- Donations to tourist object
- 7 am pick-up time at your hotel
- 8.15 am: Depart to Nusa Penida by private boat
- 9.00 am swim with Manta Rays in Manta Bay
- 10.00 am: snorkeling in Crystal Bay
- 11 pm snorkeling in Gamat Bay
- 12. Have lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.45 Snorkeling in Coral Garden of Mangrove Point Lembongan
- 14.45 pm: The boat departs back to Sanur
- 15.45 pm Arrive in Sanur
- 16.30 pm: arrive back to your hotel
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- shoes or strapped sandals
- Sport Extra money
- Personal Expenses