The tour departs in the morning from Bali by plane to Lombok, then departs from Lombok’s Kayangan Harbor to the Komodo Islands, Flores.
|: Your Hotel/Villas-Bali Ngurah Rai Air Port
|: 05.00 A.M from Lobby Hotel
|: 4 Days (approximately)
Lombok to Komodo The 4-day, 3-night boat tour aims to explore all the paradises outside Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo. You will experience sailing by boat with us from Lombok. Share thoughts with other tourists from all over the world, snorkel, swim with giant whales, watch the sunrise and sunset from a boat, explore the islands, and see the Komodo dragons. This trip will end with an overnight stay at the Labuan Bajo hotel on Flores Island.
This trip from Lombok to Komodo will use a standard Phinisi boat, which is safe and comfortable. We will likely use a different boat for each trip with a capacity of 25 or 40 passengers. It depends on the number of passengers; if there are more, we use the big one. Our 4-day, 3-night Lombok-to-Komodo boat tour sails on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Our Price by Group Discount: Please check out the booking form!
Places to visit:
- Kanawa Island on Sumbawa Island
- Saleh Bay in Sumbawa
- Gili Lawa Island
- Rinca Island
- Padar Island
- Pink Sand Beach
- Manjarite Beach
- Kelor Island
- Labuan Bajo
What will you experience?
- Snorkeling and Sunset on Kanawa Island, West Sumbawa Island. Enjoy the rich underwater life, amazing coral reefs, and beautiful white-sand beaches.
- Snorkel and swim with whale sharks in Saleh Bay, northeast of Sumbawa Island.
- Intermediate trip on Rinca Island to find Komodo dragons and other wildlife.
- Enjoy the beauty of the pink-sand beach. Swim and snorkel at one of the amazing underwater attractions in
- Komodo National Park.
- Trekking on Gili Lawa Island, enjoy spectacular views of the island, and enjoy sunset or sunrise on the island.
- Trekking on Kelor Island, enjoy the beautiful scenery. Snorkeling, walking on the beach and enjoying the white sand beaches.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Beach. Manjarite is one of the best snorkeling spots. You will enjoy the stunning coral gardens and colorful fish.
Trip Itinararay: 4 days, 3 nights, Lombok to Komodo boat tour
We will pick you up from Senggigi, Mataram, Kuta, and Bangsal for those staying on the Gili Islands. We will take you to the office in Senggigi, the meeting location. Pickup will be available from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Early pick-up applies to those staying far from the Senggigi meeting point.
Note: If you are staying on the Gili Islands, Gili Trawangan, or Gili Air, you must be at the port of each island at 7:00 in the morning. Check-in for our local boat from the Gili Islands to Bangsal.
When you arrive in Senggigi, you will get a briefing given by our team. After that, at 12:00, you are ready for the shuttle bus from Senggigi to the port of Kayangan, East Lombok. It takes around 2 hours to get to Kayangan Harbor from Senggigi. You will board a tourist boat from Kayangan Harbor, East Lombok, at around 14.30.
Day One: Depart from Senggigi at 12.00 to Kayangan Harbor, then at 14.30 take a boat to Kanawa Island. You will leave Kanawa Island around 18:00 and continue your journey towards Saleh Bay. Dinner will be served on board as you sail towards Moyo.
Second Day: Explore Saleh Bay. You’re at Saleh Bay in the morning, snorkeling, feeding whale sharks, and watching and taking photos. After you finish the activity, return to the boat, and lunch will be served on the boat. The boat will continue sailing towards Komodo Island.
Third Day: Explore Rinca Island to See Komodo Dragons. The first to visit was Gili Lawa Island. Hike to see the spectacular view and then continue to Long Pink Beach. After that, you will explore Rinca Island to see the Komodo dragons and the spectacular views. The next place that can be visited is Kalong Island.
Day 4: Visit Kelor Island and Manjarite Beach. Today you will visit Kelor Island, enjoy trekking to enjoy the beautiful views, snorkeling, walking on the beach and swimming. Next, you will continue to Manjarite Beach for snorkeling. After enjoying snorkeling at Manjarite Beach, you will continue your trip to Labuan Bajo, Flores. You will arrive around 14.00 in Labuan Bajo.
Ship Specifications and Facilities
Currently, we use a standard sailboat from Lombok to Komodo National Park. The boat has one stateroom for two people and a deck class. The following are the detailed specifications and facilities:
- Capacity: 39 passengers
- 1 private cabin for 2 people
- Sun deck space that can accommodate up to 37 passengers
- Crew: 5–7 people
- Life raft and life jacket
- Radio, GPS and Compass
- Mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Shared toilet
- Snorkeling equipment
Komodo Tours from Lombok operates two comfortable Phinisi boats with two departures a week. One from Labuan Bajo Komodo to Lombok and one from Lombok to Komodo. Both run on different schedules.
- A flight ticket from Bali to Lombok
- Flight ticket from Komodo, Labuan Bajo, to Bali
- All hotel pick-up and transfers
- Deck Room or Cabin
- The one-way trip starts from Lombok and finishes at Labuan Bajo
- Entrance Fees
- Coffee and tea
- Mineral Waters
- Hotel transfers in Lombok
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling Gear
- Tips for Guides
- Personal Expenses
What to Bring?
- Casual Wear
- Trekking Shoes
- Enough Cash