To the east of Bali, near Lombok, there are 3 beautiful and famous islands to be found: Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air. These tiny coral islands have a truly relaxing tropical island feel and make for the perfect hideaway from the hustle and bustle of the mainland. With no traffic and fresh sea breezes, this 3-day, 2-night tour takes you to see these two islands for a relaxing excursion and special moments to remember for a lifetime.
Your first day starts with an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali, which will take you to the harbor by speedboat that will arrive at Gili Trawangan in just a few hours. On the way, take in views of Mount Agung and the deep blue sea. Once on the island, spend the day relaxing in a beautiful tropical island resort—lounging by the pool, diving in the ocean, or riding a bike to explore the coastline. Don’t miss a sunset at one of the beach clubs; it’s a natural sight you won’t want to miss!
Your second day features a private snorkeling tour of the quieter but equally beautiful sister island of Gili Trawangan, Gili Air. The 3-hour snorkeling tour takes you to see some amazing spots, beautiful coral reefs, and colorful marine life. You can also swim with giant turtles—a magical experience! Spend the rest of your day as you please at another tropical resort—sipping cocktails, swimming, sunbathing—before the sun sets on another stunning island.
If you are an early bird, start day 3 early to witness Gili Air’s stunning sunrise. Otherwise, falling asleep in bed to the sound of the ocean is a great way to spend the first hours of your last morning in the Gili Islands. Enjoy one more swim in the turquoise sea, sit down to breakfast and say goodbye to these beautiful islands. The speedboat will take you back to mainland Bali, where you will be transferred to your hotel by shuttle bus.
- Spend an amazing time on the two Gili islands in this beautiful seaside resort
- Go on a relaxing cruise on the Indian Ocean with stunning views of Mount Agung
- Explore the underwater world of the Gili Islands and swim with huge turtles in the open sea
- Enjoy stunning sunsets over cocktails on the beach and experience full moon-style beach parties late into the night
- Take Instagram-worthy photos at various places across the island
- Return ticket: fast boat to or from Gili
- 2 night stay at beachfront resort hotel on Gili Trawangan island
- Daily breakfast (on Days 2 and 3)
- Private with small group snorkeling tour from the boat on Day 2
- Snorkeling equipment and guide/instructor
- Transfers to and from your hotel in Bali by shuttle bus
- Lunch and dinners
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Not Suitable for : Pregnant women
From Morning pick-up to the Hotel
Our driver will pick you up at the hotel lobby, in areas around Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud, and drop you off at Sanur or Padang Bay Harbor.
- Boat depart to Gili at: 09.00 am. So you will arrive in Gili Trawangan at 12 p.m.
- Check-in hotel in Gili Trawangan and free time
Day 2: Gili Trawangan Snorkeling in 3 Spot
- From the morning, we will pick you up at the hotel by local transport (“Dokar or Chidomo”) and drop you off at the snorkeling point at 8:00 a.m.
- 10 or 15 minutes at the meeting point before snorkeling.
- Snorkeling to 3 spots: Turtle Point in Gili Meno, Blue Coral, and Jason de Caires Taylor Nest Statue.
- Snorkeling gear includes
Day 3: Check out of the hotel and back to Bali
- We will pick you up at the hotel in Gili Trawangan and drop you off at the harbor to go back to mainland Bali.
- Boat schedule from Gili Trawangan: 09.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. So we will follow your request time
- Pick-up transport service from hotel to Habour
- Drop-off Service from Harbor to Hotel
- Return boat ticket from Sanur beach to Gili Trawangan
- English-speaking driver
- Mineral water
- Boat for snorkeling in Gili Trawangan
- Under water photo with GoPro
- Snorkeling Gear
- Snorkeling Guide
- 2-night hotel in Gili Trawangan
- 2X breakfast in hotel
- Personal expenses
- Lunch in Gili
Please contact us by WhatsApp on our web site!