- Take a private tour in a Land Rover classic car through Kintamani and learn about the biggest of Batur lava eruptions
- Feel like you are on a different planet when you visit Lava Ball Point
- Be surrounded by world-famous black Lava formations and witness the extraordinary view of an active volcano
- Complete your day with lunch and a long soak in the healing waters of Batur Natural Hot Spring
- On the back will visit Penglipuran Traditional village
Meet your personal tour guide, a trained 4WD Classic Land Rover specialist, and ride in a custom-built four-wheel-drive vehicle. Your personal guide is also a certified member of the Mount Batur Guides Association, so look forward to great stories about the history of the region, and interesting information about the landscape features, all with a great sense of humor. You are in safe hands in this off-road adventure.
You will first visit Perapen Temple which is located south of Mount Batur then continue to explore the Lava Ball Point. Get off the vehicle and feel the incredible view of Kintamani surrounding you. You will find a huge cave formed from lava flows and you will wonder if you are on a different planet. Ask your guide why is it called a sacred cave?
The second stop was the 1964 volcanic lava flow. How did that happen? Your tour guide has the answers. As the guide navigates the four-wheeled vehicle through the lava fields to get there, you’ll see local farmers working in their small fields and vegetable gardens. Be surrounded by the world-famous black Lava formations and witness incredible views of an active volcano in the distance. Great photo opportunities await.
To complete your day, enjoy a long soak in the healing waters of Batur Hot Springs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic photography of Lake Batur from a completely different angle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour guide/driver
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Transportation by 4WD Land Rover
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
It is recommended for you to wear comfortable clothing with a warm jacket, sturdy walking shoes or sports shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
Do not forget to bring a change of clothes and swimwear for the hot springs.
This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
Hotel transfer covers Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu and Ubud areas
Please note, that there is an extra charge if your pick-up location is in the Uluwatu IDR100k, Sidemen 100k, Candidasa 100k, Amed IDR200k, Tanah lot 100k, North Bali IDR200k areas. This charge is per person and should be paid directly to your driver.