Head to the steep mountains of Bali’s less crowded interior and marvel at the twin cascades of Banyumala Waterfall on a private tour. See the amazing water temple of Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, the rice fields of Jatiluwih, and Bali Hander gate.
Explore rural Bali on a journey across the island, and travel through the central mountains to the Banyumala Waterfall and enjoy the convenience of a private guide and car. Marvel as the landscape chanes from the vegetable farms of the low lands to the Alpine mosses and creepers at higher altitudes. Continue to the twin lake view from want giri before heading to Bali Handara Gate.
Stop at the fruit and flower market at Candi Kuning before making your way to Banyumala Waterfall to take a walk though the tropical rainforest. Get breathtaking views of the falling waters and cooling pools. Visit the attractive mountain resort of Bedugul, 850 meters above sea level. Experience the serene atmosphere of Lake Beratan before going to the rice terraces of Jatiluwih
- Trek through the rainforest to Banyumala Waterfall
- Experience the diverse landscapes of rural Bali away from the crowds
- Marvel at the rice terraces of Jatiluwih
- Visit Bali Handara gate
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please bring cash if you want to take a lunch or coffee break