It sounds like you’re planning an exciting adventure in Nusa Penida! Nusa Penida, located near Bali, Indonesia, is renowned for its stunning underwater landscapes and diverse marine life. Swimming with manta rays and Mola Mola (also known as sunfish) is a unique and unforgettable experience.
|: 07.00 A.M
|: 1 days (approximately)
Diving in Nusa Penida, Indonesia, offers a spectacular underwater experience with diverse marine life and stunning underwater landscapes. Manta Bay, Crystal Bay, and Gamat Bay are popular dive sites around Nusa Penida, each offering unique attractions for divers. Keep in mind that conditions can vary, and it’s essential to check with local dive operators for the latest information.
- Manta Bay:
- Highlight: Manta rays are the stars of Manta Bay. These majestic creatures are frequently spotted in the area, making it a favorite destination for divers seeking a close encounter with these gentle giants.
- Diving Conditions: The currents in Manta Bay can be strong, so this dive site is generally recommended for experienced divers. The best time to see mantas is during the dry season (approximately April to October).
- Crystal Bay:
- Highlight: Crystal Bay is known for its crystal-clear waters and vibrant coral reefs. The bay is also famous for the Mola Mola, or sunfish, which can be seen at greater depths during the diving season (July to September).
- Diving Conditions: Crystal Bay is suitable for divers of various experience levels, but the conditions can sometimes involve strong currents. Diving during the right season increases the chances of encountering the elusive Mola Mola.
- Gamat Bay:
- Highlight: Gamat Bay is known for its healthy coral reefs, diverse marine life, and the chance to spot unique underwater creatures. This site is less frequented than Manta Bay and Crystal Bay, offering a more tranquil diving experience.
- Diving Conditions: Gamat Bay is generally suitable for divers of various skill levels, with moderate currents. The site features colorful coral formations and is home to various reef fish and other marine species.
Before embarking on your dives, ensure that you choose a reputable dive operator with experienced guides who are familiar with local conditions. They can provide valuable insights and enhance your overall diving experience. Always prioritize safety and adhere to diving guidelines and regulations.
- Return fast boat
- Transfer from or to hotel in Bali
- Meals (Lunch box)
- Mineral water on the boat
- 3x dive
- Diving gear
- Boat dive
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic drink
- Personal needs