Discover the stunning marine life, mountain views from the sea and the adventures found along Bali’s northern coast during this 12-hour excursion. Ride a traditional outrigger canoe to watch wild dolphins at sunrise and swim in the natural hot springs. You will then travel to a series of waterfalls and Tibaan Puncak Sari, a natural swimming hole as well as cliff jumping on natural river cliffs. Light breakfast and lunch are included.
- Enjoy a full-day adventure watching wild dolphins jump, snorkel, and hike to waterfalls on Bali’s north coast
- Ride a traditional outrigger canoe for a sunrise ride to watch wild dolphins
- Snorkeling in the waters off the north coast of Bali
- Swim in the natural hot spring pool
- Hike Sambangan Waterfall and relax at Tibaan Puncak Sari, a natural swimming spot
- A great way to enjoy an outdoor adventure in Bali
- Light Breakfast (fried rice or pancake)
- Lunch: set menu or buffet
- All activities
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Please wait in your lobby hotel stay 02.00 AM, can order a morning call with your hotel staff.
we Provide Free Pick up and drop off From your accommodation at Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Canggu, Lovina or Ubud
Look forward to your Trip
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Bali, followed by a 3-hour journey through Bali to Lovina on the north coast of the island. When you arrive, you’ll take a traditional outrigger-style boat for a sunrise ride amidst the local population of wild dolphins. Watch as the first rays of the day come into view, marvel as this athletic animal jumps and dives out of the sea. Around 7 am you will return to the beach, stopping along the way for a snorkeling break. When you return to share around 9 am, you will enjoy a light breakfast before heading to Sambangan Waterfall. Drive about 20 minutes from your breakfast place to the starting point of the hike, trekking for approximately 1.5 hours to reach this cascading waterfall. Along the way, you will enjoy views of rice fields and plantation fields filled with plants such as salak, palm trees, bananas, cocoa, and coffee. After arriving at the waterfall, you will also refresh yourself by swimming in Tibaan Puncak Sari, a natural swimming place. Not far from there are other waterfalls, including Aling-Aling, Kroya Kembar, and Pucuk. Finish with a stop for lunch around 13.30, enjoy and swim in the natural hot spring pool, and then drive back to the hotel.