Car pick-up is available in most of the main tourist areas of southern Bali including Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak. Pick-up time is between 07:00 and 07:15; special pick-up in the Sanur area from 07:30 to 07:45. Remote areas such as Uluwatu, Canggu, and Ubud can be served, at no extra cost.
- Explore the colorful underwater world at Manta Point, Crystal Bay, Gamat Bay, Wall Bay.
- Enjoy a boat ride to the island and the opportunity to snorkel, swim and relax on an open boat overlooking the small island
- Admire the majestic manta rays
- Snorkel to get a special experience in the sea of Nusa Penida
Nusa Penida Island is the perfect place to snorkel and explore underwater life as you will see on this trip. See the sea sunfish, or sunfish, and swim with the incredible manta rays on some of the most stunning drift dives in Indonesia.
Take a boat at Sanur Beach to start your trip to Nusa Penida and your first snorkeling session of the day at Manta Point. Admire the majestic manta rays, which grow to 7 meters tall.
Take some time to enjoy a swim or relax on the boat, before your second snorkeling session. After that, enjoy a delicious lunch at a Nusa Penida beach restaurant or on a boat.
Return to Nusa Penida Island after a day of exploring the colorful underwater world and have an amazing experience.
- Return pick up-drop off hotel
- Return fast boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida
- English speaking guide on the boat snorkeling
- The open boat and snorkeling equipment
- 4 location snorkeling
- Mineral water
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- snorkeling area donation
- Payment can available in cash or Credit Card, Visa, and cash on the spot. Please pay our guide or driver once your trip before going to Nusa Penida
- No cancellation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on the daily exchange rate
- 7.00 am Pick up time to your hotel stay
- 8.00 am departure by fast boat from Sanur Harbour
- 9.00 am arrival to Nusa Penida Harbour, and start snorkeling the first of Manta Bay
- 10.30 am snorkeling 3 spots until 12.00 pm
- 12.30 pm lunch in a local restaurant
- 14.15 Pm back to the fast boat station
- 14.30 Pm back to mainland Bali
- 15.15 Pm arrive in Sanur Beach and back to the hotel
What to bring?
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
- Personal of your expenses
Know before you go
- The itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute to keep you safe from the strong swell at Manta Point
- The snorkeling with manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions on the day
- Your pickup time will be confirmed via email one day before your trip