Nusa Penida Island is located in the southeast of Bali and is famous for its beaches surrounded by coconut trees and dramatic coastal views. On this tour, take a ferry to Penida island, then enjoy a private tour of the island’s most popular spots. Sailing around Crystal Bay, Gamat Bay, and Manta Bay, Wall Bay stops for swimming and snorkeling along the coast. After lunch, then continue by car to Broken Beach, Angel’s Billabong, and Kelingking Beach.
- Snorkel in four different locations: see manta rays and other marine life
- Amazing views of the water on an open snorkeling boat
- Private island tours mean more time to explore and take photos.
- Hassle-free pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in south Bali, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, and Ubud.
- Return pick up drop off hotel
- Return fast boat from Sanur Bali
- 4 location snorkeling
- Local boat for snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- AC car with driver for a tour
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Minimum booking 2 persons
- Single guests will be extra charged USD 50
- Above tour prices are applicable for pick up at hotel in : Ubud, Sanur, Benoa port, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Canggu, and Nusa Dua area
- Payment can available in cash or Credit Card, Visa, and cash on the spot. Please pay to our guide or driver once your trip before going to Nusa Penida
- No cancelation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on the daily exchange rate
- 7.00 am pick up time in the lobby
- 7.40 am meeting service in Sanur
- 8.00 am departure to Nusa Penida by fast boat
- 9.00 am arrival to Nusa Penida Harbour
- 9.15 am – 12.00 pm start 4 spot snorkeling
- 12.15 pm – 13.30 pm lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.00 pm – 14.00 pm visit Kelingking Beach
- 14.00 pm – 15.00 visit Angel Billabong and Broken Beach
- 16.00 pm – 16.45 go-to fast boat
- 16.45 pm – 15.00 waiting boat for back to Sanur
- 17.00 pm departure to Sanur by fast boat
- 17.45 arrive at Sanur
- 18.00 drop off to a hotel
- 19.00 arrive in the hotel, and finish.
What to bring?
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
- Personal Expenses of Yours