Bali Instagram Tour with Land Rover Car
Bali is without doubt filled with an endless collection of seascapes, landscapes and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you’ll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature. Bali Instagram Tour with Land Rover Car is amazing.
Your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning.
Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. You’ll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. Last but not least, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. You’ll have opportunities for lots of pictures so don’t forget your camera!
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, rice field and end your journey on a swing in a jungle
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfer (if private tour option is selected)
- Entrance fees
- Jungle swing
- Mineral water
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
What to bring
• Do not forget to pack your camera. You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
• Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
• Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• For the drone option, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on this Instagram tour. You will receive 3-4 minutes of high quality and edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour
• Pickup time for private tours is either at 5:00 AM or 6:30 AM. It is recommended to start at 5:00 AM during high season (Apr – Sep) to avoid traffic and queues at the temple