- Explore Bali on your first day and choose a day to hop on a fast boat and start your trip to Nusa Penida
- Visit the most iconic and stunningly beautiful sites around the island of Bali and Nusa Penida
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about the unique culture of Bali
- Visit and enjoy the beauty of waterfalls, temples, water castles, and rice fields for amazing photos
Day 1: Bali
Make your first stop at the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple on the first day. Take in the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Let your guide snap cool shots for you and explain the history of the ancient temple, the Balinese people, and their culture. Visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Move on to Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon, and have a chance to swim in the waterfall.
Make a journey to Ubud to walk in a beautiful rice field among the coconut plants. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle.
Day 2: Nusa Penida
On the second day of your choice, climb aboard a fast boat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Dermaga Banjar Nyuh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Visit the famous Kelingking T-Rex Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Snap magical pictures at Pulau Seribu Tree House, marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and swim at the natural pool of Angel’s Billabong.
- Private tour guide
- Hotel transfer
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip fast boat ticket to Nusa Penida
- Jungle swing
- Mineral water
Know before you go
- The date you select on the booking will be the day for the Instagram Bali tour; Please enter the second day of your choice for Nusa Penida on the next page during the booking process
- The Instagram and Nusa Penida Bali tour will take around 10-12 hours
- Don’t forget to pack your camera
- You will visit a spectacular waterfall inside a cave and have to pass through streams and rocky paths
- It is recommended to wear shorts and sandals for this part, or at least take them with you
- Please also remember to wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your feet for temple visits
- Please be aware that there will be some bumpy and narrow roads in Nusa Penida, though it’s worth the view