Atuh-Pulau Seribu and 3 spot Snorkeling
3 Spot Snorkeling at:
@ Manta point
@ Crystal Bay
@ Gamat Bay
Atuh Raja Lima will be visited
@ Atuh Beach
@ Raja Lima Island
@ Tree House
The first we will do 3 spot snorkeling at Manta point, Crystal Bay, and Gamat Bay. After lunch will go to Atuh beach and Pulau Seribu amazing views.
The rugged limestone western to the southwestern coast of Nusa Penida is spectacular to see as one motor by boats along this naturally irregular coast. High cliffs tower overhead and the sea crashes into sheer walls.
The rays are feeding machines, always on the lookout for concentrations of plankton. Manta rays look really like nothing else in the sea. They are special to see as they gracefully barrel roll their odd bodies, huge mouths agape scooping in clouds of tiny plankton that form in certain areas along the coast. one spot that is great if the rays are there is Telaga Sakti. It is shallow here and the water cold but in clear. It has a bottom covered in leather corals and tough plate and table coral
As a major claim to fame, this site is the stunning location for the regular gathering of adult manta rays, sea turtles, and nurse sharks. Situated on the exposed southern side of the island, favorable sea conditions will make this one of most exhilarating snorkeling/diving encounters you could ever hope to experience.
ATUH GREAT BEACH VIEWS
Probably one of the most beautiful beaches in the area tucked away in a quiet backwater, Atuh beach can only be described as breathtaking. Amazing coral and regular sightings of Giant mantas and turtles make this a truly unique place to visit.
Atuh Beach is an amazing beach with the beautiful scenic like heaven on earth. Atuh Beach is located in Nusa Penida, Klungkung regency the beach has one of the most striking views you can ever imagine. Here you will find the shimmering turquoise waters juxtaposed against craggy mountain peaks, and stretches of white sands laid out perfectly in the curved beach.
Atuh Beach is abundant with rock shelters and is overlooked by a cliff. But the stunning coral reefs are what bring Atuh to life, especially during low tide when at their full glory.
Lay back and watch the day go by at one of the gorgeous beaches in Bali, and make sure to take the prettiest pictures while you are at it.
Raja Lima Islands
- Return pick up-drop off hotel
- Return fast boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida
- AC car with driver and english speaking guide
- Open boat and snorkeling equipment
- 3 location snorkeling
- Mineral water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tourist object donation
- Minimum booking of 2 persons
- Above tour prices are applicable for pick up at hotel in : Ubud, Sanur, Benoa port, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Canggu, and Nusa Dua area
- Payment can available in cash or Credit Card, Visa, Paypall and cash on the spot. Please pay to our guide or driver once your trip before go to Nusa Penida
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and free cancellation fee, on the day cancel, mush pay 50% cancellation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate
|PICK UP AREA||Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, and Kerobokan|
|PICK UP TIME||07.00 AM from Lobby, 19.00 PM back to hotel|