East-West Tour Land in Nusa Penida
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Nusa Penida on a day tour from Bali to Kelingking Beach and Diamond Beach. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring landscapes, turquoise waters, and pristine beaches of Nusa Penida. Book your adventure now for a memorable island escape!
Climb aboard a fast boat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Dermaga on the small island of Nusa Penida. Meet your local host on arrival and begin your private day tour. The first will visit Atuh and Diamond Beach in the east part of Nusa Penida for sightseeing and swimming on the beach. After lunch at a local restaurant, we will visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and the natural pool of Angel’s Billabong.
Experience the peace and quiet of one of the less-visited spots on Nusa Penida before going to the popular beach at Crystal Bay, known for its great diving and snorkeling opportunities.
The Nusa Penida Tour starts from the hotel at 7 a.m. and ends at 7 p.m. in the afternoon. Departure from Sanur by fast boat for 45 minutes will arrive in the harbor and directly start the East-West Nusa Penida Tour with your driver.
For this tour, we will visit:
- Rumah pohon
- Atuh Beach
- Diamond Beach
- Kelingking Beach,
- Angel Billabong,
- Broken Beach,
- Crystal Bay Beach
- 7.00 am Pick-up time to your hotel stay
- 8.00 am departure by fast boat from Sanur Harbor
- 9.00 am Tour visits to Angel Billabong and Broken Beach
- 11.30 pm lunch in a local restaurant
- 12.30 pm: visit Kelingking Beach
- 14.45 pm: visit Crystal Bay
- 15.45 pm back to Harbor
- 16.30 pm departure to Sanur Harbor
- 17.30 pm: arrive in Sanur and back to a hotel stay
- 18.30 pm, arrive at your hotel and finish
- Return pick-up-drop-off hotel
- Return fast boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida
- AC car with driver and English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Tourist object donation
What should I bring?
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Shoes or strapped sandals
- Sport Extra money
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, and Kerobokan
|7.00 AM from hotel’s lobby; Back to hotel 19.00 pm