Manta Point and Swim with Giant Manta Rays
Soak up the beauty of the coral reefs and the diversity of colorful, pristine fish and, in general, the majestic manta rays as you snorkel at Manta Point in Nusa Penida, and perhaps a few more.
Upon arrival at the sheltered bay of Manta Point, find a plankton-rich sea drifting in the water, attracting the beautiful coral manta rays, which can sometimes reach wingspans of up to 4 or 5 meters.
Visit the three best snorkeling spots on the island of Nusa Penida, including popular spots such as Manta Point, Crystal Bay, and Gamat Bay.
After your magical snorkel adventure, take a break for lunch at a local restaurant before continuing your land tour of Nusa Penida.
This time, we will visit 3 very famous Instagrammable places on Nusa Penida Island, namely: Kelingking Beach, Angel Billabong, and Broken Beach.
Pick-up Area: Kuta, Seminyak, Peti Tenget, Canggu, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud. (Free pick up)
- Take and pick up the hotel to the port
- Return fast boat ticket to Nusa Penida
- 3 snorkel spots (Manta Point, Crystal Bay and Gamat Bay)
- Open the snorkel boat and captain
- Snorkeling guide
- All snorkel gear (snorkel, fins, and life jacket)
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Mineral water in the snorkeling boat
- Free underwater snorkeling photos by GoPro
- Private cars for tourist spots
- Tour Land: Visiting Kelingking Beach, Angel’s Billabong, and Broken Beach
- 7.00 am pick up time to your hotel
- 8.15 am depart to Nusa Penida by private boat
- 9.30 am arrive in Manta Point and swim with Giant Manta Rays
- 10.45 pm snorkeling in Crystal Bay
- 11.15 pm snorkeling in Gamat Bay
- 12.30 pm lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 pm visit Kelingking Beach
- 15.30 pm visit Angel Billabong and Broken Beach
- 16.30 pm back to boat and depart to Sanur
- 17.30 pm arrive in Sanur
- 18.30 pm arrive in your hotel
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- shoes or strapped sandals
- Sport Extra money
- Personal Expenses of Yours