Highlands Black Lava Off Road
Enjoy your day trip with a private guide, a drive specialist from Land Rover 4WD, and climb aboard a custom-built, four-wheel-drive vehicle. Your private guide is also a certified member of the Mount Batur Guide Association, so expect great stories about the history of the region and interesting information about the features of the landscape, all with a great sense of humor. You are in safe hands on this off-road adventure.
You will first visit Perapen Temple, located south of Mount Batur, then continue to explore Lava Ball Point. Hop out of the vehicle and feel the incredible Kintamani landscape surround you. You will find a large cave formed from a lava flow, and you will wonder if you are on a different planet. Ask your guide why it is called a holy cave.” Highlands Black Lava Off Road
The second stop is the volcanic lava flow of 1964. How did it happen? Your tour guide has the answer. As the guide navigates the four-wheel-drive vehicle through the lava fields to get there, you will witness the local farmers working in their small fields and vegetable gardens. Be surrounded by world-famous black lava formations and witness the extraordinary view of an active volcano in the distance. Incredible photo opportunities await.
To complete your day, stop for lunch and a long soak in the healing waters of Batur Natural Hot Spring. Enjoy the photographic panorama of beautiful Lake Batur from a completely different angle.
Penglipuran village is a beautiful highland village in the regency of Bangli in East Bali, best known for its well-preserved layout and culture. While most of its residents have embraced modernity, its individual compounds are well-kept to look traditional. Manicured gardens line the single stone-paved street that runs through the center of the village toward the local temple, and age-old arched entrance gates and walls conceal each house.
- Take a private tour in a Land Rover classic car through Kintamani and learn about the biggest of the Batur lava eruptions.
- Feel like you are on a different planet when you visit Lava Ball Point.
- Be surrounded by world-famous black lava formations and witness the extraordinary view of an active volcano.
- Complete your day with lunch and a long soak in the healing waters of Batur Natural Hot Spring.
- On the way back, we will visit Penglipuran Traditional Village.
- Coffee Plantation
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace in Ubud
- Hotel transfer
- Private tour guide/driver
- Entrance Fees
- 4WD Land Rover
- Have lunch
- Swim at Hot spring swiming pool
- Penglipuran Traditional village
- Off road
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
• It is recommended for you to wear comfortable clothing with a warm jacket, sturdy walking shoes or sport shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and hat
• Do not forget to bring a change of clothes and swim wear for the hot springs.
• This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
• Hotel transfer covers Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu and Ubud areas
• Please note, there is an extra charge if your pick-up location is in the Uluwatu IDR200k, Sidemen 300k, Candidasa 300k, Amed IDR400k, Tanah lot 300k, North Bali IDR400k areas. This charge is per person and should be paid directly to your driver.