- Watch the sunrise from above the clouds at the top of Mount Batur
- Get unparalleled panoramic views of Bali, sea, and volcanic landscapes on the nearby island of Lombok
- Explore the natural sights on a private trip with a local expert guide from the area
- Enjoy amenities such as breakfast, tea, coffee, and accommodation transfer
- Visit a local coffee plantation and taste the famous Luwak coffee
Scale one of Bali’s natural wonders with a private, early-morning hike up Mount Batur, including breakfast and a trip to a coffee plantation afterward.
With all entry tickets, accommodation transfers, and an expert local guide also included, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is enjoying the panoramic views.
Begin your ascent at the base of Mount Batur after an early pickup from your accommodation. You’ll even start your jungle trek on an exclusive path with fewer trekkers around.
Savor the pristine night sky away from the city lights as you hike. After a 2-hour trek, you’ll then be rewarded at the top with sunrise views over the natural landscape and ocean horizon. And even better, you get to enjoy breakfast at the volcano’s summit.
On the way down you’ll enjoy more vistas, such as Lake Batur, an enormous volcanic crater lake.
You’ll also have the opportunity to stop off for a cup of local Luwak coffee at a coffee plantation before being dropped off back at your accommodation.
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private trip
- Expert trekking guide
- Beverages (tea, coffee, mineral water)
- Climbing pole
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Come ready for steep inclines and a vigorous hike. Moderate fitness levels are recommended.
- The minimum suggested participation age is 18 years. Children may join the hike if they have a strong level of fitness.
- Pickup takes place 1 hour-1.5 hour before the starting time, subject to confirmation by the local partner
- Breakfast consists of bread, a boiled egg, biscuits, fruit, and a steamed banana. If you have any dietary requirements, please mention them in the booking process.