Are you ready to explore Java? Java is a big island with a lot of interesting things to see in its nature, culture, and history. This package will take you exploring Central and East Java and show you a whole package of nature and history. Are you ready to explore Java? Java is a big island with a lot of interesting things to see in its nature, culture, and history. This package will take you exploring Central and East Java and show you a whole package of nature and history.
Day 1: YOGYAKARTA
- Welcome to Yogyakarta!
- We will greet you at the airport based on your arrival time.
- Recommended starting time: before 9 a.m.
- Explore Borobudur temple.
- Take a stroll in the unique building of Bukit Rhema Gereja Ayam, or Svargabumi.
- Head to Yogyakarta.
- Take a stroll on Malioboro Street.
- Check in, have dinner, and rest.
Day 2: YOGYAKARTA
- After breakfast, head to the Kaliurang area.
- Ride the Jeep and explore the foothills of Merapi Mountain.
- Explore the remaining bunkers from the Merapi eruption.
- Visit Prambanan Temple.
- Drive to Gumuk Pasir Parangkusumo.
- Play sandboarding and enjoy the sunset.
- Back to your hotel, dinner, and rest
- Enjoy Jogjakarta at night in Alun-Alun Kidul.
- Drive back to the hotel and rest.
Day 3: YOGYAKARTA-SURABAYA
- Breakfast and check-out
- Explore Taman Sari Water Castle.
- City tour by Becak from Taman Sari to Keraton Jogja
- Drive to Surabaya (6-hour drive)
- Check into your hotel in Surabaya.
- Explore Surabaya city at night.
Day 4: SURABAYA-BROMO
- Breakfast and check-out
- Head to Bromo (3-hour drive). Visit Madakaripura Waterfall, a 45-minute easy walk, and be ready to get wet!
- Check-in hotel Free time and rest
Day 5: BROMO-IJEN
- Be ready by 3:30 a.m.; our jeep will take you to the sunrise point, Kingkong Hill or Penanjakan Hill.
- We’ll try to take you to a less-crowded spot with the best view.
- Enjoy the sunrise and the iconic view of Bromo National Park.
- Photostop in Lembah, Widodaren
- Ride on the bumpy Jeep through the sea of sand.
- Hike up to Bromo crater (30–45 minutes).
- Get back to the hotel. Breakfast. Shower. Check Out
- Continue your journey to Ijen Crater, about a 6-hour drive.
- Have a short coffee break during the long journey.
- Check into the hotel, free time If time allows, we’ll take you to see Twin Waterfalls.
Day 6: IJEN-AIRPORT TRANSFER
- Prepare to leave at 1:00 a.m. and drive to the Ijen starting point.
- Start trekking up for 1.5 hours.
- Go down to the crater for blue fire.
- Walk up to the sunrise point. View Ijen’s turquoise lake.
- Back to Ijen’s starting point
- Drop into Ketapang Harbour if you continue to Bali, OR
- Drop Juanda Airport in Surabaya or Surabaya Hotel (7-hour drive)
- Finish time: around 17.00
- Private transportation with AC minivan
- 2N in Adhisthana Hotel Yogyakarta or similar (twin/double share)
- Novotel Hotel Surabaya or similar (twin/double share))
- Cafe Lava Hotel / Lava View Hotel Bromo (twin/double share)
- Upgrade to Lava View +IDR 250.000/person
- Upgrade to De Potrek Hotel +IDR 350.000/person
- Grand Padis Hotel Bondowoso / Grand Harvest Hotel Ijen
- Bromo Sunrise Tour with Jeep (private not shared)
- Entrance fees to all places mentioned in itinerary
- Tripperhood’s Guide whole trip (English Speaking)
- Mandarin speaking guide: +IDR 250.000/day
- Local guide in Ijen & Madakaripura (support local community)
- Gas mask and headlamp rental in Ijen
- Daily mineral water & seasonal fruit
- Airport/station/hotel transfer
- Guide and driver expenses
- Personal expenses (laundry, flight tickets, etc.)
- Guide Tips (not obligated but appreciated)
- Meal (Lunch and Dinner)