Have a short time to see the biggest lizard on earth?
Now you have a chance to see them in their natural environment just in one day tour.
|Departure Place||: Your Hotel/Villas-Bali Ngurah Rai Air Port|
|Departure Time||: 05.30 A.M from Lobby Hotel|
|Duration||: 2 Days (approximately)|
HERE IS THE ITINERARY:
Pick up is at 05.30 AM in your hotel in Bali, then transfer to Ngurah Rai Airport and board the flight to Labuan Bajo.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our local guide, then transferred to the harbor in an AC car to board your boat to Rinca Island.
Komodo Shared Tour 2 Days, 1 Night: We Provide a Low Budget Trip to Komodo National Park during 2 Days, 1 Night by Sharing Boat.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo-Kelor Island-Menjerite-Kalong Island (L/D)
- Pick-up service at the hotel transfer airport in Bali at 5:00 am
- The flight departs from Bali at 08.10 am and arrives in Labuan Bajo at 09.10 am.
- Pick up from your hotel or the airport in Labuan Bajo between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m.
- On arrival at Komodo Harbour Heading to Kelor Island by boat (about 1 hour on the boat)
- Then we will go trekking on Kelor Island to see the spectacular view from the top of this island, and beside that, on this island we will also go snorkeling or just swimming in clear salt water.
- Lunch will be provided on the boat.
- After that, direct to Menjerite to do another snorkeling
- After snorkeling at Menjerite, we will continue to Rinca Island (lunch will be provided on the boat).
- In the afternoon, we will spend time at Kalong Island to see the fruit bats that come out of the mangrove forest and also see the sunset around Kalong Island.
- And then our boat will move to a safe place where we can spend time for the night.
- Dinner and overnight on the boat
Day 02: Padar Island, Komodo Island, Pink Beach, and Labuan Bajo (B/L)
- Today, we will be starting our trekking at 6:00 a.m. and will return to the boat around 8:00 a.m.
- After spending time on Padar Island, our boat will keep moving to our next destination, namely Komodo Island.
- On Komodo Island, we will walk around the island to see Komodo Dragon and other wild animals such as Timor deer, wild boar, wild buffalo, etc.
- Then we will direct to Pink Beach, and lunch will be provided on the boat.
- Pink Beach is a nice spot for snorkeling, so you will spend time here to do snorkeling, and it also has a nice and clean beach for relaxing.
- After Pink Beach, if we still have time, we will stop at Manta Point to do snorkeling and try to catch the Manta Rey on this spot. But if we do not have enough time, we just go directly to Labuan Bajo.
- On your arrival in Labuan Bajo, we will drive you back to your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo.
- Flight Depart from Labuan Bajo Airport to Bali at 17.30 pm (direct flight)
- Flight Arrival in Bali: 18.30 pm
- AC coach transfer to Bali airport/drop-off hotel
- Return flight ticket to Labuan Bajo
- AC coach transfer-in/drop hotel Labuan Bajo harbor
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Coffee, tea, and mineral water
- Fresh water shower
- Entrance fee at Komodo National Park: For Foreigners (IDR 500.000–600.000/person) and For Indonesian Visitors (IDR 3000.000–400.000/person )
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Airport Tax
- Alcoholic drink
Price is Per Person (Minimum 2 Persons)
|Total Pax||Price Per Person|
WHAT TO BRING:
- Small Bag
- Trekking Shoes
- Sun Cream
- Sun Glass
- Extra Money
- Mosquito Repellent