Fascinating 5 days and 4 nights Komodo trip is a combination of exploring Komodo Dragon and enjoying the traditional dances show. You will have a chance to dress up like a local and take a part in this show.
|: Denpasar (Hotel)
|: 06.00 A.M
|: 5 days (approximately)
01. BALI-LABUAN BAJO-KELOR ISLAND-RINCA ISLAND-PADAR ISLAND
Pick up at your hotel in Bali, transfer to the airport, and board the flight to Labuan Bajo. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our local guide, then transfer to the harbor in an AC car for boarding your boat to Kelor Island. Enjoy 1 hour of sailing on a wooden motorized cabin boat. Snorkeling and relaxing on the white sand beach on this island. Then continue to sail to Rinca Island to explore and observe the activities of the Komodo dragon (the largest lizard in the world). See them in their natural environment during a one and a half hour trek. Some other wild animals can be seen such as wild pigs, wild buffaloes, wild horses, Timor deer, and monkeys. Back on the boat for lunch and sailing to Padar Island. On arrival, do afternoon trekking on the island to see the sunset and amazing view. Dinner and stay overnight on the boat.
02. PADAR ISLAND – KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – GILI LAWA ISLANDOn the second day, while having breakfast, sail to Komodo Island to see the Komodo dragon and some other wild animals like Timor deer, wild pigs, and tropical birds. The Ranger will lead you during a one-and-a-half-hour trek. Back on the boat then sailing to Pink Beach to do snorkeling, swimming, and relax. This is an amazing spot for snorkeling, with so many colorful fish and beautiful coral. Back on the boat then sailing to Gili Lawa while having lunch. Relax on the boat till dinner time and stay overnight.
03. GILI LAWA ISLAND –MANTA POINT-KANAWA ISLAND-LABUAN BAJO
Early morning, go up to the top of Gili Lawa to enjoy the sunrise and amazing panorama. After that, go back to the boat to sail to Manta Point while having breakfast. Go snorkeling at Manta Point (We cannot guarantee to see them, it depends on the season). Then continue the trip to Kanawa Island. Lunch will be served on the boat on arrival in Kanawa. After lunch, take a rest, then go snorkeling and relax on the white sand beach. In the afternoon, go back to Labuan Bajo for check-in at the Hotel. Relax at your hotel till dinner time and stay overnight.
04. LABUAN BAJO-CUNCA RAMI WATERFALL – LABUAN BAJO
After breakfast, drive up to the east part of Labuan Bajo for trekking to Cunca Wulang waterfall. Go swimming in the waterfall. The private dance in Melo Village follows the trek, the Manggaraian traditional dance named ‘CACI’ will be a highlight of the day. Afterward, drive back to Labuan Bajo and back to the Hotel.
05. HOTEL-LOCAL MARKERT-BATU CERMIN CAVE-AIRPORT-BALI
Check out from Hotel to do a short visit to the local market and Batu Cermin cave to see stalactite and stalagmite then on to Komodo Airport for your flight back to Bali.
Price is Per Person (Minimum 2 Persons)
|Price Per Person
-Return flight from/to Bali
-Transfer from/to hotel in Bali
-English speaking guide
-Private Fan cabin boat or AC cabin Boat
-Tea and coffee on the boat
-Bottled mineral water
-Alcoholic & soft drinks
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING:
-Small size luggage (backpack / overnight bag)