Nusa Penida Snorkeling Safari will visit Nusa Penida island and perfect spot for snorkeling and exploring marine life as you’ll see on this full-day trip. Spot the ocean sunfish, or mola mola and the great manta rays on some of the most amazing drift dives in Indonesia. Nusa Penida snorkeling safari visit 7 spot snorkeling and relax on the boat.
Board the boat at Sanur Beach for the ride to Nusa Penida and your first snorkeling session of the day at Manta Point. Marvel at the majestic manta rays, which grow up to 6 meters in length.
Take some time to enjoy a swim or to relax on the boat, before your second snorkeling session. Afterwards, savor a delicious lunch on the white sand beach.
Return to Nusa Penida Island after your day of exploring the colorful underwater world.
- Return pick up-drop off hotel
- Return fast boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida
- English speaking guide on the boat snorkeling
- Open boat and snorkeling equipment
- 5 location snorkeling
- Mineral water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- snorkeling area donation
- Minimum booking of 2 persons
- Above tour prices are applicable for pick up at hotel in : Ubud, Sanur, Benoa port, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Canggu, and Nusa Dua area
- Payment can available in cash or Credit Card, Visa, and cash on the spot. Please pay to our guide or driver once your trip before go to Nusa Penida
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and 50% cancellation fee, on the day cancel, mush pay 100% cancellation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate
- 7.00 am Pick up time to your hotel stay
- 8.00 am departure by fast boat from Sanur Harbour
- 9.00 am arrival to Nusa Penida Harbour, and start snorkeling the first of Manta Bay
- 10.30 am snorkeling 4 spot until 12.00 pm
- 12.30 pm lunch in local restaurant
- 13.30 – 16.30 pm 3 spot snorkeling
- 16.30 pm go to Harbor fast boat
- 17.00 pm departure to Sanur by fast boat
- 17.45 pm arrive in Sanur and back to hotel with our driver
- 18.45 pm arrive in hotel, and finish
What to bring?
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
- Personal of your expenses