Komodo Island is the only place in the world where you can see the Komodo Dragon—the largest lizard in the world—in its natural archipelago environment. On this tour, enjoy your cruise with the family from Labuan Bajo and spend a day exploring the islands of the Komodo National Park. Head ashore to see the Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island, explore the volcanic landscape of Padar Island, Taka Makassar, Kanawa Island, and enjoy several stops for swimming and snorkeling, including Manta Point and Pink Beach.
PRICE INCLUDES :
- Free pick up and drop to your hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Kopi/tea, fruits, and snack on the boat
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Tour guide English speaking
- Entry/Admission: Taka Makassar Island
- Entry/Admission: Manta Point
- Entry/Admission: Kanawa Island
PRICE EXCLUDES :
- Flight ticket to Komodo Labuan Bajo
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Fee for visiting Padar and Komodo islands, government tax, and snorkeling fee: 450.000 IDR/person.
- Drone usage in KNP requires a ticket purchased at the National Park Office in Labuan Bajo.
- You have to buy your drone ticket three days prior to the trip. The cost of the ticket is IDR 1,000,000.
- Entry/Admission: Padar Island
- Entry/Admission: Komodo Island
DON’T FORGET TO BRING :
- Extra Money
- Sun Cream
- Trekking Shoes
- Sun Glasses