Bali-Nusa Penida: Boat Transfer, take the worry out of your transportation needs between Bali and Nusa Penida, or vice versa, and catch a fast boat to spend less time traveling and more time on the beach or to enjoy the stunning nature of admires islands.
- Reach the island of Nusa Lembongan in just 45 minutes from Sanur in Bali
- Relax aboard modern, fast boats with new technology and full international safety equipment
- Benefit from a free pick-up and drop off service in Bali
Spend less time traveling and more time exploring with this fast and convenient boat transfer between Bali and Nusa Penida. Located 18 miles southeast across the Badung Strait, Bali’s sister island is known as a romantic getaway with all the modern amenities. Discover its unspoiled nature and tranquil ambiance with ease. //Bali-Nusa Penida: Boat Transfer
Depart from Sanur Port at 9:00 AM and take ample time to explore the island at your own pace. Dive or snorkel through the colorful reefs, experience the year-round surfing waves or laze on a deserted white sand beach in a secluded cove. Escape the crowds and experience the rural life on foot or bike.
All vessels for crossing are equipped with navigational and safety equipment to international safety standards for your peace of mind. Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey to Nusa Penida and back.
- 1-way fast boat ticket between Bali and Nusa Penida
- Insurance and medical cover
- Land transfers in Bali
- Baggage allowance of 25 kilograms per passenger
Know before you go
• The departure time from Bali is at 8:00 AM and the return from Nusa Penida is at 4:15 PM
• The check-in time is 30-minutes prior to the departure time
• Child under 3 years old are free of charge
• Hotel transfers are available from Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur, the airport and parts of Canggu
• Baggage allowance is 25 kilograms per person