Are you ready to explore Java? Java is a big island with a lot of interesting things to see in its nature, culture, and history. This package will take you exploring Central and East Java and show you a whole package of nature and history. Are you ready to explore Java? Java is a big island with a lot of interesting things to see in its nature, culture, and history. This package will take you exploring Central and East Java and show you a whole package of nature and history.
Day 1: YOGYAKARTA
- Welcome to Yogyakarta!
- We will greet you at the airport based on your arrival time.
- Recommended starting time before 9 a.m.
- Explore Borobudur temple.
- Take a stroll in the unique building of Bukit Rhema Gereja Ayam or Svargabumi.
- Head to Yogyakarta.
- Take a stroll on Malioboro Street.
- Check in, have dinner, and rest.
Day 2: YOGYAKARTA
- After breakfast, head to the Kaliurang area.
- Ride the Jeep and explore the foothills of Merapi mountain.
- Explore the remaining bunkers of the Merapi eruption.
- Visit Prambanan Temple
- Drive to Gumuk Pasir Parangkusumo
- Play sandboarding and enjoy the sunset.
- Back to your hotel, dinner, and rest
- Enjoy Jogjakarta at night in Alun-Alun Kidul.
- Drive back to the hotel and rest.
Day 3: YOGYAKARTA – SURABAYA
- Breakfast and check out
- Explore Taman Sari Water Castle.
- City tour by Becak from Taman Sari to Keraton Jogja
- Drive to Surabaya (6-hour drive)
- Check into your hotel in Surabaya.
- Explore Surabaya city at night.
Day 4: SURABAYA –BROMO
- Breakfast and check out
- Head to Bromo (3 hours drive). Visit Madakaripura Waterfall, a 45-minute easy walk, and be ready to get wet!
- Check in hotel. Free time and rest
Day 5: Bromo-Ijen
- Be ready by 3:30 a.m.; our jeep will take you to the sunrise point, Kingkong Hill or Penanjakan Hill.
- We’ll try to take you to a less-crowded spot with the best view.
- Enjoy the sunrise and the iconic view of Bromo National Park.
- Photostop in Lembah Widodaren
- Ride on the bumpy Jeep through the sea of sand.
- Hike up to Bromo crater (30–45 minutes).
- Get back to hotel. Breakfast. Shower. Check Out
- Continue journey to Ijen Crater, about a 6 hour drive
- Have a short coffee break during the long journey.
- Check into hotel, free time If time allows, we’ll take you to see Twin Waterfalls.
Day 6: IJEN-AIRPORT TRANSFER
- Prepare to leave at 1:00 a.m. and drive to the Ijen starting point.
- Start trekking up 1.5 hours
- Go down to the crater for blue fire.
- Walk up to sunrise point. View Ijen’s turquoise lake.
- Back to Ijen’s starting point
- Drop into Ketapang Harbour if you continue to Bali OR
- Drop Juanda Airport in Surabaya or Surabaya Hotel (7-hour drive)
- Finish time: around 17.00